Saturday, December 25, 2010

What's Obama Reading For Christmas?

President Barack Obama is looking to the life of Ronald Reagan for his vacation reading this Christmas. The White House announced that Obama will be reading Lou Cannon's "President Reagan: The Role of a Lifetime" while he vacations with his family in Hawaii. Recently, Obama was reading a history of the Clinton years by Taylor Branch. Obama arrived in Hawaii late Wednesday and will stay there through the New Year.

Read it at Fox News

2 comments:

Lisan said...

Your a wonderful President, your family is wonderful, our family loves you. I voted for u and I have pride in all of you, HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR AS WELL. I am a nobody celina ohio, but I just wanted to let let u know from ohio celina, I VOTED FOR U AND I LOVE U AND YOUR FAMILY. BEST WISHES, Lisa Neace

TK Roxborogh said...

okay, Bookman, you should be on holiday! Sheesh - you're as bad as me.

lol my verification word is saity. Yes indeed it has been such a day - fooding as well and writing.