July 29, 2013 | in Nanny
- The Nanny Diaries – Few works of fiction have inspired the level of controversy among nannies and their employers as Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus’s bestselling novel The Nanny Diaries. Spawning a major motion picture, a sequel and a novella or two, this is one depiction of a harrowing nanny/employer relationship that was written by two industry insiders.
- Malibu Nanny – If real-world celebrity expose is more to your taste than fiction, the chronicles of the former Kardashian family nanny might be the book for you. Packed with salacious rumors and more than a few hints of scandal, Malibu Nanny is the tale of a self-proclaimed small-town girl turned celebrity nanny.
- Nanny Returns – The follow-up to the wildly popular novel The Nanny Diaries, Nanny Returns brings readers back into the world of Nan and the X family as the titular character explores her own feelings about the family she left behind while fighting, once again, for the wellbeing of her now-teenaged charge.
- A Spoonful of Sugar – The memoir of a woman called a “real-life Mary Poppins,” A Spoonful of Sugar is the tale of Britain’s oldest living nanny, and chronicles her adventures in caring for other people’s children.
- The Good Nanny – Billed as a black comedy and set in the sometimes-tumultuous world of professional childcare, The Good Nanny is a story about finding a perfect nanny, and the frustration that can accompany that highly sought-after perfection.