BOOK TRADE OPPORTUNITY
Retail Sales Manager
vicbooks based at Victoria University of Wellington’s Kelburn and Pipitea Campuses requires a Retail Sales Manager to join its successful team.
This is a new position reporting to the General Manager and forming part of our senior management team.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
· Drive sales across the shop floor by leading, developing and motivating the sales team through effective communication of the company’s goals and objectives;
· Take an entrepreneurial approach to growing sales through identifying new markets and new products;
· Be an advocate for excellence in customer service;
· Coordinate visual merchandising across the company.
Required skills and experience:
· Proven ability to lead a team which has produced exceptional results in both sales and service;
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of external and internal stakeholders;
· Demonstrated understanding of budgets, wage costs, sales targets and margin;
· Knowledge of and passion for the book industry;
· Innovative approach to visual merchandising.
Please email your cv with covering letter to Juliet.Blyth@vicbooks.co.nz by Friday December 4, 2009.
Post a Comment