Friday, August 28, 2009


Just a reminder that CLEO hits bookstores today.

Don't miss this wonderful read. Here is my review from a week or so ago.
And meet the author at:
AN EVENING WITH HELEN BROWN
Auckland - 6pm Wednesday 23 September, Takapuna Boating Club.
Wellington - 6pm Thursday 24 September, New Dowse Gallery, Lower Hutt
Tickets $20 (plus booking/delivery fee) from www.iticket.co.nz. Ph: 0508 iTICKET (484 253)
Bubbles and nibbles will be provided. Books will be available for signing.
Proceeds going to SPCA.
For more information, visit www.helenbrown.com

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been looking forward to this book for some time, doubly so after your glowing review Bookman, so you can imagine my annoyance when I went to Whitcoulls this morning to pick up a copy that not only do no stores in their chain currently have copies but they couldn't tell me when they might either. Frustrating.

Beattie's Book Blog said...

Sorry about the frustration Kelly. I was told by the publisher it was to be in bookshops Friday even though publication is not oficallly until Monday. Persevere though because it is a great read.
Best.