Closing Date: 4 July 2014
Results will be distributed by email after National Poetry Day 2014, 22nd August 2014
Judged by poet Bob Orr
First Prize: $125 worth of Auckland University Press books
Second Prize: $75 worth of Auckland University Press books
Conditions of entry:
1. The competition is open only to Undergraduate (BA, Hons, BSc, BComm etc) and Masters attending The University of Auckland and Auckland University of Technology; and Graduates of these two universities who have achieved a BA, Hons, BSc, BComm, Masters or similar academic qualification.
2. Each entry must be the original work of the person submitting it; entries must not have been previously published, or broadcast, and must not be submitted elsewhere for any competition, or for publication in any form, until after the announcement of the results of this competition.
3. Maximum length for each poem submitted is 50 lines.
4. Entrants may submit a maximum of 2 unpublished poems. Each poem must be named separately on the entry form below.
5. Entrants are asked to email their submission and completed application form in a single document – Word or .rtf format to Jane Sanders at email@example.com
6. The entrant’s name or nom de plume must not appear on any of the submitted.
7. The winners are required to be available on the evening of 22nd August 2014 to read their poems at the Gus Fisher Art Gallery, Auckland CBD.
8. Worldwide copyright of entries will remain with the author.
9. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No entries will be returned.
Herewith a link to the Entry form for applicants:
Post a Comment