Thursday, December 21, 2006








Bookman Beattie wishes you Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best for the exciting year ahead.

And a big thank you to all who have visited my blog site these past two months.The response has been so much bigger than I would ever have imagined with the average daily visits having climbed to around 156,biggest day so far 198, average per week now almost 900.
My site meter records the cities and countries from which people visit and so I can see that you have come from London to Lucknow, Toronto to Tulsa, Kaitoki to Kobe, Wellington to Wolongong , and many many places in between.

The % breakdown of source of these visits by country has been as follows:

New Zealand 63.41%
United States 17.07%
Australia 9.76%

And Italy, India, Canada and all others around 2.44% each.

I am signing off now and will be back around 22 January 2007.

PS. The typical North Island, New Zealand beach scene featuring the beautiful pohutukawa shown above was lifted from the Harper Collins New Zealand Christmas card. In my rush today I did not get permisson from them first so I hope this acknowledgment will suffice. My special thanks and greetings to them, particularly Lorraine Steele who recently left the company to travel overseas after 9 years of wonderful work as Publicity Manager.

Buon Natalie.

No comments: