Friday, August 02, 2013

The Bookman will be back on air Sunday evening


My darling little Lenovo laptop is still unrepaired and I have to say that while I have  been enamoured by it and its performance in the few months since I purchased it I am singularly unimpressed by the service Lenovo have supplied since the poor thing crashed almost two weeks ago. And in fact I would suggest that it you were thinking of buying one then you should reconsider. They are "waiting for a part" !  I mean how long can it take to get a part even if it has to come from the US ? Bah humbug.

Anyway the point of my little rave is to let you know that I will not be posting to the blog  until Sunday evening as my loan machine is a PC and not portable.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Good things are worth waiting for.

achuka said...

sorry to hear about your laptop woes, Graham - I recommend an iPad as a backup for blogposting

Anonymous said...

Computer trouble can be so frustrating. I hope that things will be resolved soon. I had to replace my laptop this week, after a long period of one kind of problem or another.
-Dilettantish Reader

A friend said...

I have a Lenovo too They are made in China and I have found their service, which seems to go through Australia, to be pretty ropey too. It took ages to come when first ordered, then the advised delivery date was to happen when I was away, so I changed it. Yes that would be fine. But of course it was delivered while I was away - just by good luck my sister happened to be here.

But that said it does work well!

Good luck!