Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Living Like a Parisian at Work and at Home

                            By Kaitlin Olson | Monday, August 25, 2014 - Off the Shelf



 Last night I read Jennifer L. Scott’s delightful Lessons from Madame Chic, a lifestyle book inspired by her study abroad program in Paris during which, in addition to her university studies, she was tutored by Madame Chic, her host mother, in the art of all things French. Like Jennifer, I studied abroad in Paris in college, where I lived with an equally chic host family. Jennifer’s experience in Paris is my own. In fact, if one were to change a few details (children, arrondisement, country retreat), our host families would look nearly identical. I found myself nodding along with almost everything she mentioned. 

At the moment, I am working on Jennifer’s next book At Home with Madame Chic, the follow up to Lessons that shares Jennifer’s tips about creating your best and chic-est home. It comes out in October and is, not coincidentally, also delightful. -

 More

No comments: