Wednesday, November 21, 2007


NEED AN EXCUSE TO GO TO PARIS?

"Young people's" Book and Press show in Paris

The 23rd Salon du livre et de la presse jeunesse en Seine-Saint-Denis (Young People's Book and Press Show) will be held from 28 November to 3 December 2007, attended by authors, illustrators, publishers and professionals of children's literature. This year the emphasis is on English literature (' la littérature anglo-saxonne').

The event takes place at the Halle Marcel Dufriche "Paris-Est Montreuil"128, rue de Paris, à Montreuil-sous-Bois
For further information please see the web site:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds fabulous... I think! Sadly the whole site is in French and my schoolgirl variety just isn't up to it!

Beattie's Book Blog said...

Neither is my schoolboy French, I should have paid more attention to Mr.Cook at Gisborne Boys High School! Never mind, the whole idea is most appealing and if any of us got there I'm sure we could bluff our way with that limited French vocab we possess! I'm not bad in cafes!