Former leading New Zealand publisher and bookseller, and widely experienced judge of both the Commonwealth Writers Prize and the Montana New Zealand Book Awards, talks about what he is currently reading, what impresses him and what doesn't, along with chat about the international English language book scene, and links to sites of interest to booklovers.
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Round-up of the most read stories of the past week on The Bookseller:
1. Poet accuses Penguin editor of 'assault'
2. Jojo Moyes steps in to save Quick Reads from closure
3. Springer Nature IPO postponed
4. Lonely Planet 'up for sale' as Houghton departs
5. Riot founder Hooson launches literary agency
6. Daily Mail and PRH launch third £20k writers' competition
7. Skelton swaps bookselling for children's publishing
8. Bloomsbury partners with Spotify
9. Crime buyer Knobbs leaves Waterstones to pursue writing career
10. Trade rolls out campaigns for Mental Health Awareness Week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment