Sunday, June 12, 2016

Horror-Themed Adult Coloring Book

Alan Robert Inks Deal for Horror-Themed Adult Coloring Book             

  • GalleyCat

Beauty of Horror Coloring Book (GalleyCat)Alan Robert has signed a deal with IDW Publishing. He has created an adult coloring book called The Beauty of Horror.
This 80-page book features zombies, serial killer lairs, and haunted graveyards. The publication date has been scheduled for October 31 (Halloween Day).

Robert gave this statement in the press release: “The coloring book craze took hold of my wife and daughter a few months ago and I wanted to get in on the fun, but as I flipped through the endless pages of nature patterns, it dawned on me that someone left out all of the damn corpses.
As a proud member of the horror community, I took it upon myself to stand up for the rights of monster-lovers everywhere. Why should we be excluded from the coloring phenomenon?!”
 
 

No comments: