By Nadine Cheung on Galley Cat, July 3, 2012
This week, HarperCollins is hiring a brand manager, while Fodor’s needs a travel editor. Cambridge University Press is seeking an editorial assistant, and New York University Press is on the hunt for an assistant editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Brand Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Travel Editor Fodor’s (New York, NY)
- Editorial Assistant Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Assistant Editor New York University Press (New York, NY)
- Publications and Copyright Manager The Richard Avedon Foundation (New York, NY)