It is possible to get ahead financially and still have a life, and in The Perfect Balance Hannah shares her secrets on how to:
* Face up to your financial reality
* Get the maximum satisfaction from every dollar you spend
* Deal with debt as quickly and painlessly as possible
* Set financial goals and stick to them
* Spend less than you earn and still be happy.
About the author:
Hannah McQueen is the founder of enableMe-a company specialising in financial personal training. She is a Chartered Accountant with degrees in both Commerce and Taxation Law. Hannah is a regular guest on TVNZ's Good Morning show and was the co-host of TVNZ's Save Our Home. She lives in Auckland with her husband and young son.