Thursday, July 05, 2012

THE NZ BOOK takes off !



A friendly indie bookseller  phoned me a few minutes ago to say he had just seen this week's top selling best 20 titles for the past week in NZ's indie bookstores. 
No surprise at all regarding the #1 slot  - yes of course, 50 Shades of Grey. But at #2 squeezed in between 50 Shades of Grey and the other two in the 50 Shades series is - YES!!  THE NZ BOOK.
I reviewed The NZ Book on the blog on Monday, it is a real winner I reckon with its fresh and entertaining look at New Zealand and New Zealanders.
If you haven't seen a copy do go into your local indie bookstore and check it out. It is a stunner!


Footnote:
I understand booksellers are given this best-seller info but are not allowed to pass it on hence I am not mentioning the name of my informant!

No comments: