Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BOOKMAN'S BEST BOOKS FOR 2007

Today on Radio New Zealand National's Nine to Noon I talked about my favourite reads from 2007.

Here are the titles discussed:


HEAT - Bill Buford - Random House

MISTER PIP - Lloyd Jones - Penguin

700 PENGUINS - Penguin

THE INDUSTRY OF SOULS - Martin Booth - Dewi Lewis

LOOKING FOR DARWIN - Lloyd Spencer Davis - Longacre Press

PHONE HOME BERLIN - Nigel C0x - VUP


JAMIE AT HOME -Jamie Oliver - Michael Joseph

EAT FRESH - Annabel Langbein - AL Books

If you would like to listed to my comments go to:http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/ninetonoon
Click on book reviews.

I think the audio will be available for the next day or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard you on National Radio today and you were so enthusiastic about HEAT that I have been out this afternoon to buy it. The first few pages have me hooked...thanks for the lead.
By the way I am a would-be chef!