Saturday, August 23, 2014

E-xpat NZ journalist living in San Francisco, James Robinson writes


I'm a NZ-expat journalist living in San Francisco, I've written for Metro, Listener, Herald and Fairfax, pretty much everyone in NZ, from the West Coast here, as well as writing for the San Francisco Chronicle, the Boston Globe and other high profile US pubs.

I've just self published a book that I wanted to send your way. It's based on my Stuff.co.nz blog Voyages in America, which ran for 2 years with a monthly audience of 50,000. I raised $15,000 on Kickstarter to release the book which was officially out on August 1.

It's selling solidly, in independent stores in NZ and through my website.

It's a beautiful looking book that people are responding very well too, tackling the bizarre wonders of America and the emotional complexities of being an expat
.




No comments: