After dominating our Self-Published Bestsellers List for weeks, Colleen Hoover has published her romance novels Slammed and Point of Retreat with Simon & Schuster’s Atria Books imprint.
Earlier this year, we wrote about how Avett Brothers’ music filled her book and fans of the indie rock band kindled her sales. In July, Atria scooped up Jamie McGuire‘s self-published bestseller, Beautiful Disaster. Here’s more from the author:
Let me tell you, it’s been a crazy busy week for me, but I can’t imagine how crazy it’s been at the Simon & Schuster offices. I’ve discovered the reason behind the New York saying, “The City that Never Sleeps.” It’s because it’s true. They never sleep! They work, work, work all hours of the day and night, and I couldn’t be more grateful for the beautiful things they have done to my books in such a short amount of time. Not only have they updated the covers to form a more cohesive look, but now I’m lucky enough to have quotes on the front from two of my favorite authors, Tammara Webber and Jamie McGuire! OMG! How butterflying cool is that?