Monday, April 23, 2007


THE WINE DIET BY Roger Corder Sphere A$29.95

Are you a red wine drinker? Then you will take pleasure this mini review I read in the Sun-Herald yesterday.

"Drink red wine every day, live healthier and longer. It sounds too good to be true, but Roger Corder is a professor of experimental therapeutics, so I’m happy to take his word for it. Particularly as I do drink red wine nearly every day and am keen to hang around for a few more years. While Corder advocates drinking red wine regularly , he also encourages those following his lifestyle plan to eat lots of vegetables, fruit and nuts.
A lot of what he writes is simply common sense, but I’m pleased to know that if I keep drinking I’m less likely to suffer from dementia.
Cheers!"


And a much fuller review from London's Daily Telegraph.

No comments: