Scribner has shared the hardcover art for Stephen King‘s upcoming sequel to The Shining. We’ve embedded the online poster with the cover above–what do you think?

In a long interview with Entertainment Weekly, King talked about his writing career, his children and the idea behind the sequel. Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
Driving back and forth from Maine to Florida, which I do twice a year, I’m always seeing all these recreational vehicles — the bounders in the Winnebagos. I always think to myself, ‘Who is in those things?’ You pass them a thousand times at rest stops. They’re always the ones wearing the shirts that say ‘God Does Not Deduct From a Lifespan Time Spent Fishing.’ They’re always lined up at the McDonald’s, slowing the whole line down. And I always thought to myself, ‘There’s something really sinister about those people because they’re so unobtrusive, yet so pervasive.’ I just wanted to use that. It would be the perfect way to travel around America and be unobtrusive if you were really some sort of awful creature.