Stieg Larsson's Millennium thrillers, including The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, are to become graphic novels in America.
The illustrators have not ben named and Vertigo Crime will work with the estate of Stieg Larsson and Hedlund Literary Agency on the adaptation. Joakim Larsson, Stieg’s younger brother, said: “Stieg always liked comics and it will be exciting to see the unforgettable characters he created come to life on the comics page."
- Daniel Craig praises Dragon Tattoo co-star
12 Oct 2011
- New trailer for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
22 Sep 2011
- Fourth Larsson novel 'follows Lisbeth's twin'
23 Aug 2011
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to be Hollywood film
17 Dec 2009
- Stieg Larsson interview
04 Jun 2010
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
11 Mar 2010