Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Steve Jobs Admired Mark Zuckerberg

Steve Jobs Admired Mark Zuckerberg
The Daily Beast
Photo -Rick Wilking / Reuters-Corbis


Apple “liked” Facebook. Steve Jobs told his biographer, Walter Issacson, that he admired Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg for “not selling out.” Jobs said, “I admire Mark Zuckerberg. I only know him a little bit, but I admire him for not selling out, for wanting to make a company. I admire that, a lot.” He also appears to have admired Facebook itself. Of the company, he said, “We talk about social networks in the plural, but I don’t see anybody other than Facebook out there. Just Facebook, they’re dominating this.” Issacson revealed the information in an interview with 60 Minutes.
Read it at Business Week
October 23, 2011             

No comments: