Friday, October 28, 2011

Women's Bookshop - Penguin Independent Bookseller of the Year

Out walking last night and I noticed in the window of my closest local indie bookseller, the Womens Bookshop in Ponsonby Road, a most handsome certificate proclaiming them as winner of the Penguin Books Independent Bookseller of the Year Award.
Bravo, warmest congratulations to Carole and her team.

Photo by Colin Pinfold, Sales  Manager at Penguin Books NZ shows Mary-Liz Corbett, Carole Beu and Tanya Gribben





1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

They are great, an encouragement to new writers. When I first self published my book, they took a risk on me, and stocked my book. From there, I got an article by the Aucklander and an interview with TVNZ, Asia Down Under.

Cheers for Bookseller like Women's bookshop.

http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.com/