New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner - 200 quick, easy, and healthy recipes for your baby
Katy showed me this cookbook and said it was her bible and that all the other young mothers she knew also used it.
She said that since it was first published in 1991, this guide to feeding babies and young children has become established as a classic. Word of mouth recommendation – plus clean plates from the babies themselves – have ensured that the book has remained the number one bestseller for over a decade.
- This is a completely revised and updated edition, endorsed by Great Ormond Street Hospital and covers the entire weaning to nursery school period.
- Nutritional advice on how to give your baby the best start in life.
- Detailed advice on when to introduce new tastes and textures.
- Over 200 quick and easy mouth-watering recipes to suit babies, toddlers and the whole family.
- Time-saving tips and reassuring menu charts to help you shop and plan ahead.
- The author has 20 books about cooking for babies,older children and families.
I'm impressed but have to admit having never heard of this author before. Are her books sold in NZ?