Monday, November 11, 2013

Reading Festival on Poetry Box

Paula Green reports:

IMG_4154
This week, and for the next two weeks, I am hosting a Reading Festival on Poetry Box.

We are celebrating reading and we are celebrating books.
I will be posting word snapshots on reading by all kinds of readers.
There will be a number of competitions for children up to Year 8. I have spot prizes!

The school that participates with the most enthusiasm and inspires me the most will receive an original painting from my book Flamingo Bendalingo (Auckland University Press). I will give you three pages to choose from.



If you want to submit a word snapshot on what you loved about reading as a child send to paulajoygreen@gmail.com with a two sentence bio and a photo.


Paula Green, PO Box 95078, Swanson, Waitakere 0653 Auckland



No comments: