Random House New Zealand, part of the Random House Group, has a proud and successful record publishing a wide range of authors from New Zealand and around the world. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for a 12 month maternity leave contract, starting early/mid April 2013. The successful candidate will report into the Random House Australia and New Zealand Marketing and Publicity Director and manage a supportive, enthusiastic team of three.
- Managing promotional activity including advertising, Roadshows, conferences, point-of-sale, and competitions
- Managing external relationships with key stakeholders including actively creating, pitching and driving promotional opportunities with booksellers using co-op funds, and seeking and executing opportunities with promotional partners
- Managing budgets and ensuring own and team deadlines are met
- Managing people including the team's work flow and conversations with internal stakeholders
- Be positive, energetic and solution-focused, with great communication skills
- Have experience in or knowledge of the New Zealand publishing or bookselling industries
- Be a talented and organised project manager
- Be able to legally work and drive in New Zealand
Random House ANZ
North Sydney NSW 2060
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.