Saturday, January 16, 2010

NEW YEAR MESSAGE FROM JAMIE OLIVER

Hi Guys,

It's been a great start to the year - in February I'll be awarded the TED Prize out in the States for the work that we've been doing there with Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution USA. I can't say too much right now, but it's basically a campaign we're working on that takes the best bits from my School Dinners and Ministry of Food campaigns here in the UK, over to the US. I'm really chuffed as the TED Prize is a pretty big deal - they'll grant me a wish that the TED community will help to come true - what a fantastic idea! Keep checking back on the site over the next couple of months to get more info about Food Revolution campaign and to find out how you can get involved.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas break. It's been a bit of a winter wonderland here in the UK this past couple of weeks, so I've spent loads of time in the kitchen rustling up warming stews, soups and roasts for the family. If you're in the mood for some good old fashioned comfort food, check out the recipe section - we've added a few winter warmers to get you going.

All the best for 2010 – I reckon it's set to be another wicked year!
Big love
Jamie O xxx

No comments: