Thursday, January 28, 2010

Anthony Horowitz Australian and New Zealand 2010 Tour Cancelled
Announcement from Walker Books.

Walker Books is very sorry to advise that children’s author Anthony Horowitz has sadly had to cancel his forthcoming tour to Australia and New Zealand that was scheduled to take place in May 2010 but is keen to come on a future occasion.

"I am very sorry that I am unable to come to Australia/NZ this year as I had originally planned. I have just had two television related projects land on my desk which will monopolise my time. Unfortunately I simply cannot meet all my writing deadlines whilst undertaking an international tour. I am so sorry to be missing out on visiting you this year; I’m eager to tour Australia and NZ to coincide with publication of the new Alex Rider. and I look forward to that prospect. Once again, I apologise for not being able to make it for now but I want to pass on my heartfelt thanks for your ongoing support and enthusiasm for my books which means so much to me.” says Anthony.

Despite this development, Walker Books envisages a fantastic year ahead as we celebrate 2010 as the tenth anniversary of Alex Rider and Anthony being our bestselling fiction author with international recognition as one of the world’s most popular children’s authors.

No comments: