Saturday, September 08, 2007



KIA ORA – AIR NEW ZEALAND MAGAZINE

I always browse through Kia Ora whenever I am on an Air New Zealand flight and I must say I found the September issue contained much of interest including a major and beautifully illustrated piece on Marseille, France’s oldest city and oldest port and of course base for the All Blacks on their World Rugby Cup campaign.

Other features of interest to me were stories on NZ Fashion Week, Anton Oliver, the Martha Goldmine and Vidal winemaker Hugh Crichton.

Nice too to see Graham Adam’s book reviews with this month’s titles being Cricket Speak by Justin Brown (Random House), Business Web by Tony Murrow (Reed), The Reign of King Henry by Gregor Paul (Exisle), Reinventing Paradise by Rod Oram (Penguin) and Tawhio 11: Contemporary Maori Artists (Te Papa Press).

No comments: