Thursday, March 02, 2017

Author invites you to her book launch


INVITATION
I would like to invite you to celebrate the launch of my new novel Brushstrokes of Memory.

This is a novel of love, lost memories & rediscovering dreams. 


Come and enjoy some refreshments and I'll tell you a little about my new book. Media personality and author Karyn Hay is very kindly doing an introduction.

Just like my past book launches, expect an event that is relaxed and fun, with the chance to catch up with many people in the book publishing world!

Where: Level 1, Takapuna Library, The Strand, Takapuna
When: Wednesday 29 March 2017
6.00pm light refreshments served, 6.30pm book launch
 
Every copy sold goes into the draw to WIN a Pamper Package of Aspect Dr skincare and a consultation valued at $950.00!
 

RSVP directly to me: email: karen_m@xtra.co.nz, phone: 027 693 9044

I do hope you can make it! The more the merrier so feel free to pass this invitation on to other book lovers!
 

No comments: