Tuesday, June 05, 2007


BOOKBLOG STATS

Monday to Friday last week my blog had 1533 visitors, an average of 366 per day which is a new record. I put the higher than usual number of visitors down to the interest in the Auckland Writers & Readers Festival.


Of the 1533 visitors 72.28% came from New Zealand, 7.33% from the US, 6.25% from Australia, 3.24% from Japan, 3.19% from the UK and the rest from all over including in descending order Canada, Singapore, India, Senegal, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece, France, Toga, and 12 others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bookman Beattie,

I am writing you a fan letter.
I am a writer, from Dunedin, and I must confess, your book blog keeps me sane.
When the kids are at school and its just me and my snoring cat and my computer and the house is eerily quiet, I hop on to your blog, check out what is happening in the land of books, and I don't feel quite so alone in the world.
I add to your stats every day, in fact several times a day, as I have a wee look each cuppa break to see what's been added. How do you find the time?!
I've also converted my friends, and my mother onto Beatties Book Blog. More fans for you.
Please keep on blogging - our mental health depends on it.

Vanda

Beattie's Book Blog said...

Thank you for your kind comments Vanda. You have made my morning.
I do spend several hours a day blogging away and it is very encouraging to receive feedback like this.
Best,
Bookman Beattie

Beattie's Book Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beattie's Book Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.