Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Beatties Book Blog Over the Holidays

I am heading north this week on holiday and will be back in my city office on Monday 11 January.

Over the holidays I will be posting on the blog but at a much lesser rate than normal.
Normal service will resume on Monday 11 January.

Meantime my warm thanks for your support and readership this past year, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all,

And thanks to those who dropped me notes of thanks and good will,two of which,from Jillian Ewart and Owen Marshall, appear below:


Graham -
Reading today’s blog reminded me of how grateful we all are to have such an assiduous chronicler of the book business here and elsewhere.
We are incredibly well informed, thanks to you!
Happy Christmas and warm appreciation for your work on the blog which keeps us all up to date with local and international news.
Jillian (Ewart)

Hi Graham,
     I hope this year has been a good one for you, and that 2016 is equally successful.  I don't know how you keep up the pace!  
Our three months at Randell Cottage in Wellington are nearly at an end. I have enjoyed the contact with the literary community here.  Kick back, enjoy the turkey and plum duff, open a good book and a bottle of bubbly.  May all your enterprises thrive.
                                         Best wishes,
                                         Owen M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can only agree. I check Beattie's Blog every day
Jeff Taylor