Friday, December 12, 2014

Zoella’s ghostwriter Siobhan Curham speaks out over controversy

Children’s author who helped Zoe Sugg with Girl Online says attacks on her are unfair, and insists ‘I did not invite any of this attention upon myself’ 

Zoella aka Zoe Sugg
Written off ... Zoella aka Zoe Sugg Photograph: Rex
Siobhan Curham, the children’s author who unexpectedly found herself in the spotlight this week after it emerged that she helped YouTube star Zoe Sugg write her first novel Girl Online, has spoken out for the first time after receiving a barrage of online abuse.

Penguin and Sugg clarified earlier this week that Sugg, the 24-year-old beauty blogger and vlogger known as Zoella, had written her record-breaking debut with the help of Curham. “For the doubters out there, of course I was going to have help from Penguin’s editorial team in telling my story, which I talked about from the beginning,” said Sugg on Sunday.
More

No comments: