Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Paris Inheritance has a double launch in NZ

Merryn Corcoran reports in:




My feet haven't touched the ground since I arrived back in New Zealand.
However I have managed to achieve two most successful book launches. We outsold any book of fiction for sales in any one day in the history of Paper Plus Merivale . 
Then we had another wonderful launch at Paper Plus Newmarket.

So hopefully now things are slowing down I'll get all the review books I need to post out early next week. As you can imagine I am very happy with the results thus far.

The Paris Inheritance hit no 2 on Neilsen Best Selling today.












I've attached a photo (right) of the Christchurch launch and a photo of me with my fabulous fashion friends at the Auckland launch (below), Designer Paula Ryan, milliner Ailie Miller (Dollie Varden label) & Pieter Stewart NZ Fashion Week.



RRP - $30.00
Trade Distribution - Bateman










No comments: