Thursday, December 02, 2010

Ladies a Plate

Alexa Johnston writing in her latest Ladies a Plate newsletter concludes with the following:
Call Waiting: A Celebration of the NEW Gallery 1995 – 2011.

If you are in Auckland over the summer, do visit the Auckland Art Gallery. Fifteen years ago, as principal curator at the Gallery, I was closely involved with the development of the NEW Gallery and I was invited to put together this final show in the building.
Call Waiting is a personal selection of works from the Gallery’s New Zealand collection which invite me to think, to wonder or to smile; which bring back memories and bring me pleasure.
 I hope you will enjoy them too.
Entry is free.
http://www.aucklandartgallery.com/

Until next year,
Happy Christmas and Happy Baking!
Alexa

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

I liked the newsletter, amazing that food can make you understand other people's memories.