Monday, May 31, 2010

I’m Published…..Well Kind Of!
May 31, 2010
by mandythebookworm


A little while back I read and reviewed The Life in the Wood with Joni-Pip and also interviewed the author Carrie King. I have loved working with Carrie and also Martyn from Bothy Books, they have both been so fabulous.

Well guess what……a revised edition of The Life in the Wood with Joni-Pip has started to circulate and on the back cover there I am!



Earlier in the week I received a hardback copy of the new edition – I did not know it was coming, the lovely Bothy Books team just sent me out a copy. I was quite surprised and over-the-top happy!

A big big thank you to Carrie and Martyn and to all of the team at Bothy Books a) for making this a wonderful experience, b) for inviting me into the life of Joni-Pip and c) for including me on the back cover and sending me a hardback copy – thank you ever so much! This book will definitely be kept and take pride of place on my bookshelf.

No comments: