What is now live on the CNZS site is a fraction of what will eventually appear there in support of NZ Studies and the NZ community and which will act, in part, as a virtual Centre. Much of the Centre's holdings have been catalogued and are are now being proofed, advanced, and transferred in stages to the website. I will be announcing over the coming weeks new developments.
Do feel free to browse the site, where you will find amongst the pages that:
1) all our literature books (1100+) are now listed live <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/cnzs/resources/literature-1>. In the future we will be adding summaries for these books, if the user clicks on a specific title.
2) all our periodicals (100+) are now listed live <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/cnzs/resources/periodicals>. Nearly a third of all these periodicals are complete or near complete runs. In the future, contents lists will appear for key journals.
3) CNZS conferences appear at
4) The Maori language classes, which are now in their third consecutive term, appear at <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/cnzs/research-and-education/maori-language-classes>.
5) On the About Us page you will find a 360 degree moving film of the Centre <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/cnzs/about-us>.
Other pages live on this site are 'Contact Us, 'How to Find Us', 'Constitution', and 'NZSA'.
The biggest part of the site will be Resources - the home page for this is <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/cnzs/resources>. The next part of this section's development will see a vast collection of TVNZ news tapes (5 years so far viewed and catalogued) presented, followed by our collection of stereoview cards, and Maori postcards.
The very best - Ian